Track speed in Arkos Tracker 2

What is Arkos Tracker? Forums Arkos Tracker forum General discussion Track speed in Arkos Tracker 2

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Zlandicae
    Participant

For some time now, I’ve been adapting the music from the anime Grendizer (Goldorak in French) on Arkos Tracker 2 (which you can incidentally listen to on the Facebook group “Amstrad CPC pour toujours and beyond!”, a French-speaking group, sorry ^^) .

Today I’m tackling my 6th adaptation which is none other than Actarus’ guitar solo. However, I find it blocked when he violently accelerates his solo and, to adapt it correctly on Arkos, I need to increase the speed of reading of the patterns.

I thought I could do it by making dedicated patterns by changing their “Speed Trk” value but when I try to change that value… It invariably returns to it’s default value : 0. :(.

Also, I haven’t seen a command that allows this value to be changed in the pattern itself.
    Did I miss something?

Targhan
    Keymaster

You must use the Speed Track (on the right of the notes) to set the speed. 6 is the default value, 1 the fastest. There is no “00”, as it means “no change”.

The “0” you talk about is the Speed *TRACK* in the Linker. Like any other track, you must create one before you can use it. It is stuck to 0 because 1 is not created yet. Select the “0” of the Speed Track in the Linker and use the icons to the top right to create/clone a new one. It works like any other Track.

Open the “Playing with effects” demo song, you will see different Speed Tracks with their use.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.