[Fixed v2.0.0a2] Linux binary

What is Arkos Tracker? Forums Arkos Tracker forum Bug reports [Fixed v2.0.0a2] Linux binary

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    garvalf
    Participant

hello,

when running the linux binary, I get this:

./Arkos\ Tracker\ 2
    ./Arkos Tracker 2: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.21′ not found (required by ./Arkos Tracker 2)
    ./Arkos Tracker 2: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.9′ not found (required by ./Arkos Tracker 2)

Which is not very surprising because most applications in linux can’t be just running from a different version of the whole linux system onto which it was compiled.

I’m using Linux mint, but it’s version 17.3 (LTS, which is still supported and updated).

Could it be possible to get the sources so we would be able to compile Arkos 2 for every linux system?

Targhan
    Keymaster

Mmmh, I also have Mint and it should be working. However, the current version is 64 bits only. The next version will be published in two versions: 32 and 64 bits, which may correct your problem. Please a little bit longer, while I’m making progress on the player.

As for the sources, AT2 is a closed-source project for now, but will be opened later. If the problem is still present on the next alpha, we’ll find a way to make it work, don’t worry :).

garvalf
    Participant

I’m almost only using 64 bit systems, but on my main computer it’s the previous version of Mint: 17.3. On an other computer I have Mint 18, and on this one the linux binary of AT2 is working well on it! Meanwhile I can use the windows version of AT2, don’t worry 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.