[Fixed v2.0.0a7] How to enter RST without numerical keyboard?

What is Arkos Tracker? Forums Arkos Tracker forum Bug reports [Fixed v2.0.0a7] How to enter RST without numerical keyboard?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by XiA.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    XiA
    Participant

Arkos Tracker v2.0.0a2, Windows 10 64-bit

I can’t seem to enter the RST command on my Alienware laptop. Do you need to press the “*” on the numerical keyboard? Because if so, I’m in trouble, as are all Dell/Alienware laptop users: They’ve removed the great old feature of having a numerical keyboard by holding down “Fn” and pressing other keys.

XiA
    Participant

(yes, obviously I can change the keyboard shortcut, but for a new user it could be helpful to a) add another keyboard shortcut, and b) mention it in the manual)

Targhan
    Keymaster

Actually, I use the “*” just besides the Return key, no need for the numerical keyboard. Don’t you have this key?

XiA
    Participant

Yeah, I have a “*” right next to my Return key too, but it doesn’t work (swedish Windows 10, 64-bit, swedish keyboard).

On the swedish keyboard, that key is “‘”, and we have to press SHIFT+”‘” to get “*”. When I add an additional keyboard shortcut in the tracker, it’s listed as SHIFT+”‘”.

BTW – VERY VERY nice that the tracker supports multiple keyboard shortcuts for a function!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.