Fold/minimize buttons for windows?

What is Arkos Tracker? Forums Arkos Tracker forum Feature requests Fold/minimize buttons for windows?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by XiA.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    XiA
    Participant

I installed Arkos Tracker 2 on our media PC in order to test-listen in those speakers, and realized that with a screen rez of 1920×1080, and Windows 10 set to 150% screen zoom (to be able to browse the web from the sofa), the pattern/instrument editor vanishes completely.

So it seems likely the same would happen on my EEE laptop (1024×600)… The ability to hide or fold away or minimize the sub windows would be helpful. Actually, even if we can only hide the VU meters, that would be enough on my media PC!

It may seem silly to support old and weak machines like those, but that’s the beauty of retro computing; my old EEE is powerful enough to even emulate an STE! (I developed an entire STE demo ONLY on that EEE, including pre-rendered 3D animations!)

Targhan
    Keymaster

This is not possible right now, but I may do that some day. In the mean time, I guess you know you can shrink/stretch each part of the UI by drag’n’dropping the “line” in between each part?

XiA
    Participant

Nope, I had no idea you could do that! Is that actually documented somewhere?

Anyway, that means no use for that feature 😎

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.