Arkos with minibooster and bluetooth

What is Arkos Tracker? Forums Arkos Tracker forum General discussion Arkos with minibooster and bluetooth

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    znanarz
    Participant

Hello Targhan!

From the setup>serial I got the success! msg wrote on the serial port dialog.
    Profile: mini/cpcbooster
    I have 3 ports, 12,13,14 and tested all.
    Then when I play a song, sadly nothing happen on the CPC side.
    So I tried to load SerialCpc.dsk and run booster. I can hear some humm when it connect. (?!)
    I never tried my minibooster, I bought it thinking Arkos 2 was compatible and leave it on the dust.
    I really hope I will be able to listen tune right from the CPC, amazing πŸ™‚

znanarz
    Participant

I bought it thinking Arkos 1 was compatible and leave it on the dust.

Admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you see some lines going on in the border of the CPC? If nothing is “moving”, it means no frame data is being transferred. I guess you followed the “serial” page of the webpage?

Did you click on the icon at the top right of the screen to activate the communication?

znanarz
    Participant

Do you see some lines going on in the border of the CPC?
    Not at all. But should it work without any program on the CPC side? I mean just after a clean boot.

I guess you followed the β€œserial” page of the webpage?
    No and I’m a bit lost there. I checked http://www.julien-nevo.com/arkostracker/index.php/setup/ then I googled the name of the site + serial: http://www.julien-nevo.com/arkostracker/index.php/music-on-hardware-in-real-time/ So I’m going to read that.

Did you click on the icon at the top right of the screen to activate the communication? I don’t have this, win7 64. I might add some screenshots of all I got foor clarity. But later.
    Good night πŸ˜‰

znanarz
    Participant

Ha, I couldn’t resist! I saw the icon. Something happened, I heard the first note then it crashed with random colored dots on the first line in the blue background and border got red.
    It’s now really late in the night πŸ˜‰ forgot to say thanks!

znanarz
    Participant

I couldn’t sleep lol ;)) It works! I just did it with the exact order described on your small tutorial. http://www.julien-nevo.com/arkostracker/index.php/music-on-hardware-in-real-time/
    First launch AK2 and set the port (COM13 here), power up the CPC, run booster.bin. Then press that icon, I think I saw black lines moving on screen before I run music, or maybe I pressed a key. Then enjoy playing music or use the keyboard. Awesome!! I’m the worst at this so I should it should run for everyone. πŸ™‚

znanarz
    Participant

I have seen the web menu MANUAL>Music on hardware in real-time :)) Also the minibooster seems to work alone even with the bluetooth but it really need 5V in fact. So I used the mother X4 and I’ll need to resolder the pins. I played with my Roland XP-50, it’s very good!
    Also great with the preview of the sound.

Targhan
    Keymaster

Ok, so… it works, right? πŸ™‚

The red border is a bit “rude” but yes, when there is an error, I stop the CPC application. I’ll try to improve that :). However, I never saw the red border with well-working interface. I’ve added a video in the web tutorial you saw.

znanarz
    Participant

Great!
    I’ll also try the USB input on the minibooster, I don’t know if the cable is DIY or available on Ebay… It’s the kind of USB I saw on pc motherboard, and need to care with voltage (no red line)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.