This is the current features that I think to integrate to the following releases of Arkos Tracker. However, feedback from users can change these priorities, so don’t hesitate to contact me about it!
Remember, Arkos Tracker 2 is still in alpha, so many features that may seem “basic” are not included yet.
In the oven (implemented for the next release)
- YM emulation.
- We’ll see…
- Copy/paste (other than in Pattern Viewer).
- Full-retrig integration (new technique to synchronize hardware and software envelope).
- More MOD effects support on import?
- Import from MPTM (OpenMPT / Modplug Tracker).
- Edition feature in the Sample Viewer?
- Release Arkos Tracker as open-source.
- SID support.