This is the current features that I think to integrate to the following releases of Arkos Tracker. However, feedback from users can change these priorities, so don’t hesitate to contact me about it!
Remember, Arkos Tracker 2 is still in alpha, so many features that may seem “basic” are not included yet.
In the oven (for the next version)
- Adapt the players to Spectrum, Spectrum Next, MSX hardware, Sharp MZ 700.
- Export samples, MOD Z80 player
- More comprehensive volume balance handling between channels
- Management of various mix for each PSG (ABC, ACB, BAC, etc.).
- Full-retrig integration (new technique to synchronize hardware and software envelope)
- YM emulation.
- Midi in
- More MOD effects support on import?
- Import from PT3?
- Import from MPTM (OpenMPT / Modplug Tracker)
- Edition feature in the Sample Viewer?
- Digidrum in YM export
- Release Arkos Tracker as open-source
- SID support