[Done v2.0.0a3] FX and AY assembler for ZX Spectrum Next

What is Arkos Tracker? Forums Arkos Tracker forum Feature requests [Done v2.0.0a3] FX and AY assembler for ZX Spectrum Next

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    robpearmain
    Participant

I am looking to compose music for the new ZX Spectrum Next, which I believe has 6 channels and Specdrum

It would be fantastic if I could compose music with the tracker, export and play on the Next. Also, an independent FX player would be great where there is no music playing

Targhan
    Keymaster

Hi,

I just checked the doc here (https://www.specnext.com/turbo-sound-next/), it seems quite easy to adapt the player to the Spectrum Next. I’m just not sure how the independent noise channels work, but this shouldn’t be a problem.

Actually, if you’re in a hurry, you can use the already existing AKY player for 9 channels and adapt the player, it should work quite easily (but don’t worry, I’ll take care of that eventually).

As for the independent FX player, it’s in the pipeline.

robpearmain
    Participant

Thanks for the response, no rush, just imagine like me there are loads of like minded Next developers who want to write music for their games

Awesome app m8

Targhan, some time ago you mentioned on the specnext forum that you have a player working for the Next. Is that available anywhere?

Targhan
    Keymaster

It is over and ready. I intend to release all this for next version. Can you wait two-three weeks more? I had many requests lately, and still a few bugs to correct, plus the packaging to recreate (quite a lot of new files!).

We’re an impatient lot but I suppose we can 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.