More channels

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sidman
    Participant

Hi there

Currently been working on Arkos Tracker 2, which is great BTW…
    Just wanted to ask for a bit of help.

1. How do you add more channels to work with, so when you have 3 channels how do you get to 6 channels, or 9?.
    2. Will there be an option on export for the Spectrum Next in the near future ?.

Great program and looking forward to further updates on this.

Cheers

Paul

Targhan
    Keymaster

Hi!

To add more channels, simply go to Edit > Song Properties. At the bottom, simply click on “Add PSG” to add 3 more channels, as many times as you like :).

As for Spectrum Next, I haven’t studied how the PSGs are addressed, but I guess it’s going to be at least as simple as it is on a Spectrum. I’m currently working on the generic player, and then will adapt the three players to all the platforms.

Sidman
    Participant

Hi

Thanks for the reply and information that’s great.
    Looking forward to further updates to this great tracker.

Paul

Sidman
    Participant

When you’ve added more channels, in the Linker section I can’t seem to change the pattern number, I.E, on the additional 3 channels they all show pattern 3, if I change any to pattern 4 or above it just reverts back to 3.. how do I change this?,

Cheers

Paul

Sidman
    Participant

Its ok I just figured it out.. You have to select New empty pattern to add more numbers…

Cheers

Paul

Targhan
    Keymaster

I’m not sure I understood everything but if say it’s all right… :). Anyway, don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.