Great tracker!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    emook
    Participant

I’m looking how to assemble the player code for the ZX Spectrum.

Its not immediately clear, ports look like they are for the CPC or something.

Any pointers?

Targhan
    Keymaster

Hi!

Indeed, as AT2 is still in alpha, the players are CPC only. I was waiting for them to be a little more tested to make the ports to other hardware. Don’t worry, this is on the TODO list, high priority. Anyway, it shouldn’t be hard to make the port to Spectrum. You can have a go if you want, or wait for me to do it.

emook
    Participant

I had a quick look and seems to be memory and AY ports that need amending? Sadly I am not familiar with CPC architecture, so I would need to do a little research to work out what needs to be modified.

I’ll have a look over the next few days – the mod conversion looks bloody brilliant!

Thanks and keep up the fantastic work.

Targhan
    Keymaster

I guess that only the AY addressing codes must be changed. If you look at the old Arkos Tracker 1, a Spectrum/MSX version of the player is available (it is NOT the same player as AT2 of course), but you can check the difference with the CPC version. Only a few OUTs to change. But once again, I will do it eventually so don’t worry if you don’t want/can’t do it right now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.