Bug report

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    e-dredon
    Participant

Holà Targhan.
    I’d like to submit a small bug-report after using your great tracker for few months now.

All tests made on the windows build, Version 2.0.0a7, runing windows 10, output with Windows audio API (default).

Bug #1 : On multi sub-songs, Arkos Tracker 2 randomly crash if while playing a song, you switch to another sub-song using the dropdown menu. Curiously it happens more often if I output the sound thru my BT 5.0 Headset (Bluedio TWS) instead of the nVidia High Definition Audio I’m using by default.

Bug #2 : When I connect my Bluetooth Headset, then change the default output device using the setup menu, I always get this error on the first attempt : Error Message Window. I just select the same output device once again and it works fine.

Bug #3 : Since you released version 2.0.0a7, I’m unable to change the Speed Track / Event tracks value in my songs All event Speed/Tracks created with previous versions of Arkos Tracker 2 are available and played properly. Any number you write in the textfiled will be reset to zero. If I import a VT2 song that uses tracks speed changes, Arkos imports everything correctly and creates the deifferent speed tracks.

Bug #4 : Tracks and transpositions values 9-10-11-12 seems to be wrong.

Best regards,

Targhan
    Keymaster

Hi!

Bug#1: I never experienced that, but I will check it out!
    Bug#2: I’m not sure I can anything about this one, as the framework I use (JUCE) takes care of all this management, but I’ll see if I find something.
    Bug#3: I don’t really understand. If you run AT2 and try to add speed/events, does it work? Remember to put the Record on (just in case you’d have forgotten to do it).
    Bug#4: In the linker at the top? Just to be sure, are you aware these are hexadecimal and that after 9 comes A, B, C, D, E, F, 10… ?

e-dredon
    Participant

Ahahahaha… Good catch for the (bug)#4… I don’t know why I got confused with the linker transposition section. I’m using hex values for pattern lenght, instruments, effects and so on without any problem. Maybe it’s because of the popup menu when you right click on a track. The transpose options are -/+1 & -/+12. It actually makes sense. Silly me! So #4 is solved. Thanks 😉

About the (bug)#3. I just got how it works. If you want to add a new Event/Speed track, you need to select the event/speed track row you want to increment in the linker, then click on ‘Create New Empty Track’ icon on the toolbar just like for a pattern. The value will increment. Then you need to write values on the speed/event in the pattern editor before you can add another speed/event track to the linker.
    Issue solved too.

Thank you for the help and your patience.
    Best regards,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.