[Fixed v2.0.0a3] Can’t load Sample into existing FM slot

What is Arkos Tracker? Forums Arkos Tracker forum Bug reports [Fixed v2.0.0a3] Can’t load Sample into existing FM slot

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by sice.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sice
    Participant

Hey Targhan,

I’ve been playing around with the new version – congrats on a great tracker!

One thing I can’t seem to do is replace an FM sound I have made with a previously saved sample from a MOD file (saved as an .aki sample instrument). I tried selecting the FM instrument, then ‘load instrument’ and select the .aki file but it does nothing.

You can do it the other way around…try opening a MOD song and then selecting the Bass drum sample and then load instrument to replace it on top with a previously saved FM instrument – that seems to work.

One minor thing I would suggest about the ‘Tabs’ – (‘Pattern’ and ‘Instr.’) I would suggest that the tab UI ‘states’ (ie colours – faded when selected and not faded when unselected) should perhaps be the other way around. Should perhaps the faded out tab be the one that is not selected? Just a thought!

Thanks,

Sice

Targhan
    Keymaster

I can’t confirm this bug because I’ve found another one: I can’t save Sample Instrument anymore :). I’ll correct both for the next version. Thanks!

Targhan
    Keymaster

Reproduced, corrected in the next version! The problem I was having (see my post above) was that the file name used for the File Picker is derived from the name of the sound. But it was illegal (contained “:”). This has also been corrected.

sice
    Participant

Amazing, looking forward to the new version! I just tried to donate but something is up with my Paypal account. Will fix it soon…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.